Terms and Privacy statement.
("Marie Veronique Organics" or "we," "our," or "us") owns or controls, and provides access to, www.marieveronique.com and related websites (however accessed and/or used, whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise) or other interactive features that are accessible or downloadable through www.marieveronique.com and that link to these TERMS (collectively, "Web Site"). THESE TERMS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. These TERMS only apply to the Web Site, and not to any other web site or any offline activities by Marie Veronique Organics (unless specifically stated). You agree to these TERMS by accessing or using the Web Site, registering for services offered on the Web Site, or by accepting, uploading, submitting or downloading any information or content from or to the Web Site. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE.
We offer free shipping within the US on orders over $100. We ship orders via USPS which usually takes from 2-5 business days. We do offer Express shipping for expedited service. Express orders will be prioritized and will arrive within 1-2 business days in most cases.
Marie Veronique Organics ships to over 190 countries world-wide. We offer free shipping internationally on orders over $250. International shipping times vary depending on region and service selected.
Orders shipped Priority International take 6-10 business days for delivery. Express International orders will take 3-5 business days for delivery. Products are shipped from our headquarters within 2-3 business days. International packages are provided tracking information*.
*Canada orders may choose to send packages via USPS first-class mail which is the most economical service but does not come with tracking information. In selecting this service, the customer assumes liability for the package and will not be able to track the package once it has left MVO headquarters. If you would like to track your package, please choose Priority International or Express International.
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Marie Veronique Organics has no control over these charges and is not responsible for any reimbursement of custom fees or taxes.
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to shop with confidence. Products purchased from www.mvorganics.com can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase for any reason. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive return authorization information. We apologize but we are unable to refund shipping charges.
We are committed to providing you with customer service that reflects the same quality as our products. Please contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Marie Veronique Organics is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone, for any reason. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over InformationYou may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website...
- • See what data we have about you, if any.
- • Change/correct any data we have about you.
- • Have us delete any data we have about you.
- • Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
1. Acceptance of Terms Your use of the Web Site is subject to these TERMS, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. It is important for you to refer to these TERMS from time to time to make sure that you are aware of any additions, revisions, or modifications that we may have made to these TERMS. Your use of the Web Site constitutes your acceptance of these TERMS.
2. Description of Web Site Services The Web Site currently provides users with access to a collection of online resources, which may include without limitation, various communications tools, online forums, shopping services, personalized content and branded programming. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the Web Site, including the release of new or specialized Marie Veronique Organics web-based services, are subject to these TERMS. In some instances, these TERMS and a separate end user license or similar agreement will apply to a service or product offered by Marie Veronique Organics and/or the Web Site. We may add, change, remove, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Web Site at any time without notice. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to parts of or all of the Web Site without notice or liability. In order to use the Web Site, you must obtain access to the Internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment and technology necessary to make such connection to the Internet (e.g., personal computer, modem, cell phone, other access device, etc.).
5. Our Linking Policy Any web site that links to the Web Site: (a) must not frame or create a browser or border environment around any of the Content of the Web Site; (b) may link to, but not replicate, the Content; (c) must not imply that Marie Veronique Organics or the Web Site is endorsing or sponsoring it or its products, unless Marie Veronique Organics has given its prior written consent; (d) must not present false information about Marie Veronique Organics or its products or services; (e) must not use any Marie Veronique Organics trademarks without the prior written permission from Marie Veronique Organics; and (f) must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial. By linking to any of the Web Site, you agree that you do and will continue to comply with the above linking requirements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these TERMS, we reserve the right to deny permission to link to the Web Site for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
6. Acceptable Use You will not use the Web Site to:
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, distribute, promote, or otherwise make available:
- any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, tortious, disparaging (including disparaging of Marie Veronique Organics, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates), anything that adversely affects Marie Veronique Organics business such as discouraging any person or entity from advertising with, linking to or supplying Marie Veronique Organics, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism, or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable in Marie Veronique Organics' sole discretion;
- information, software, or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright (including, without limitation, offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities), trademark, patent, trade secret, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- material of any kind that contains a virus, Trojan horse, time bombs, worms, spyware, bots, any automated use of the system, such as scripts, or other harmful component or restricts or inhibits any other user's uninhibited use and enjoyment of the Web Site, interferes with or disrupts the Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site;
- information or material of any kind that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, including, without limitation, by forging any TCP/IP packet header, any part of the header information in any transmission to the Web Site, or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to the Web Site;
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," requests for money, petitions for signature, or any other form of solicitation;
- any material that encourages, promotes, solicits or commits conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law; or
- otherwise make available any material that exploits or harms any individual, corporation or other entity;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Web Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Stalk, abuse, sexually exploit, violently exploit, act violently toward or otherwise harass another user;
- Use or attempt to use another's information, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted; or
- Solicit or collect personal data including telephone numbers, addresses, last names, or email addresses, about other users. You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with the above acceptable use policy.
8. Promotions The Web Site may contain or offer sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, which may be governed by a separate set of rules that describe the sweepstakes, contest or promotion and may have eligibility requirements. It is your responsibility to read those rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration or entry will be valid or restricted, and to determine the sponsor's requirements of you in connection with the applicable sweepstakes, contest or promotion.
Marie Veronique Organics may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the Thank You Program rules, regulations, benefits, eligibility for Membership, or any other feature of the Program or may terminate the Program any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
Marie Veronique Organics reserves the right to exclude individuals from the Thank You Program in its sole discretion. Any abuse of the Thank You Program, failure to follow any terms of the Thank You Program, Membership inactivity for more than 24 months, any misrepresentation or any conduct detrimental to the interests of Marie Veronique Organics may subject members to Membership revocation and will affect eligibility for further participation in the Thank YOu Program. If your Membership is revoked, any points in your account will automatically expire. Marie Veronique Organics reserves the right to make changes to its Web site, and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check or review these terms and conditions from time to time to keep informed of any changes.
View full Terms of Service: http://www.mvorganics.com/pages/terms