We offer free shipping within the US on all orders. We ship orders via USPS which usually takes from 2-5 business days. We do offer Express shipping for expedited service. Express orders will be prioritized and will arrive within 1-2 business days in most cases.
Marie Veronique Organics ships to over 190 countries world-wide. We offer free shipping internationally on orders over $250. International shipping times vary depending on region and service selected.
Orders shipped Priority International take 6-10 business days for delivery. Express International orders will take 3-5 business days for delivery. Products are shipped from our headquarters within 2-3 business days. International packages are provided tracking information*.
*Canada orders may choose to send packages via USPS first-class mail which is the most economical service but does not come with tracking information. In selecting this service, the customer assumes liability for the package and will not be able to track the package once it has left MVO headquarters. If you would like to track your package, please choose Priority International or Express International.
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Marie Veronique Organics has no control over these charges and is not responsible for any reimbursement of custom fees or taxes.
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to shop with confidence. Products purchased from www.mvorganics.com can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase for any reason. Please contact email@example.com to receive return authorization information. We apologize but we are unable to refund shipping charges.
We are committed to providing you with customer service that reflects the same quality as our products. Please contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Marie Veronique Organics is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone, for any reason. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over InformationYou may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website...
- • See what data we have about you, if any.
- • Change/correct any data we have about you.
- • Have us delete any data we have about you.
- • Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Marie Veronique Organics uses all features of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Google Remarketing. That includes obtaining specific visitor cookie data, such as the source, medium and keyword used to visit our website. Google Analytics does not store any visitor specific data and we will not use visitor specific data in any way related to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Remarketing.
Marie Veronique Organics uses remarketing with Google Adwords and analytics to display content specific advertisements to visitors that have previously visited our site when those visitors go to other websites that have the Google Display Network implemented.
Marie Veronique Organics and other third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitor’s past visits to our website.
As Adwords advertisers, we are restricted from and will not perform the following actions: (a) Running ads that collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers (b) Creating a remarketing list or creating ad text that specifically targets users in ways that are outlined as “prohibited” categories.
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager.
("Marie Veronique Organics" or "we," "our," or "us") owns or controls, and provides access to, www.marieveronique.com and related websites (however accessed and/or used, whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise) or other interactive features that are accessible or downloadable through www.marieveronique.com and that link to these TERMS (collectively, "Web Site"). THESE TERMS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. These TERMS only apply to the Web Site, and not to any other web site or any offline activities by Marie Veronique Organics (unless specifically stated). You agree to these TERMS by accessing or using the Web Site, registering for services offered on the Web Site, or by accepting, uploading, submitting or downloading any information or content from or to the Web Site. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE.
1. Acceptance of Terms Your use of the Web Site is subject to these TERMS, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. It is important for you to refer to these TERMS from time to time to make sure that you are aware of any additions, revisions, or modifications that we may have made to these TERMS. Your use of the Web Site constitutes your acceptance of these TERMS.
2. Description of Web Site Services The Web Site currently provides users with access to a collection of online resources, which may include without limitation, various communications tools, online forums, shopping services, personalized content and branded programming. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the Web Site, including the release of new or specialized Marie Veronique Organics web-based services, are subject to these TERMS. In some instances, these TERMS and a separate end user license or similar agreement will apply to a service or product offered by Marie Veronique Organics and/or the Web Site. We may add, change, remove, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Web Site at any time without notice. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to parts of or all of the Web Site without notice or liability. In order to use the Web Site, you must obtain access to the Internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment and technology necessary to make such connection to the Internet (e.g., personal computer, modem, cell phone, other access device, etc.).
5. Our Linking Policy Any web site that links to the Web Site: (a) must not frame or create a browser or border environment around any of the Content of the Web Site; (b) may link to, but not replicate, the Content; (c) must not imply that Marie Veronique Organics or the Web Site is endorsing or sponsoring it or its products, unless Marie Veronique Organics has given its prior written consent; (d) must not present false information about Marie Veronique Organics or its products or services; (e) must not use any Marie Veronique Organics trademarks without the prior written permission from Marie Veronique Organics; and (f) must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial. By linking to any of the Web Site, you agree that you do and will continue to comply with the above linking requirements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these TERMS, we reserve the right to deny permission to link to the Web Site for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
6. Acceptable Use You will not use the Web Site to:
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, distribute, promote, or otherwise make available:
- any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, tortious, disparaging (including disparaging of Marie Veronique Organics, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates), anything that adversely affects Marie Veronique Organics business such as discouraging any person or entity from advertising with, linking to or supplying Marie Veronique Organics, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism, or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable in Marie Veronique Organics' sole discretion;
- information, software, or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright (including, without limitation, offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities), trademark, patent, trade secret, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- material of any kind that contains a virus, Trojan horse, time bombs, worms, spyware, bots, any automated use of the system, such as scripts, or other harmful component or restricts or inhibits any other user's uninhibited use and enjoyment of the Web Site, interferes with or disrupts the Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site;
- information or material of any kind that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, including, without limitation, by forging any TCP/IP packet header, any part of the header information in any transmission to the Web Site, or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to the Web Site;
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," requests for money, petitions for signature, or any other form of solicitation;
- any material that encourages, promotes, solicits or commits conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law; or
- otherwise make available any material that exploits or harms any individual, corporation or other entity;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Web Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Stalk, abuse, sexually exploit, violently exploit, act violently toward or otherwise harass another user;
- Use or attempt to use another's information, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted; or
- Solicit or collect personal data including telephone numbers, addresses, last names, or email addresses, about other users. You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with the above acceptable use policy.
If you choose to provide information to the Web Site, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information. If you create a user account, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, if any, and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, if any, and for restricting access to your computer, cell phone (or other internet access device, as applicable) so that others may not access any password-protected portion of the Web Site using your name, user name or password in whole or in part.
8. Promotions The Web Site may contain or offer sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, which may be governed by a separate set of rules that describe the sweepstakes, contest or promotion and may have eligibility requirements. It is your responsibility to read those rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration or entry will be valid or restricted, and to determine the sponsor's requirements of you in connection with the applicable sweepstakes, contest or promotion.
9. Copyrights and Copyright Agents If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Marie Veronique Organics' copyright agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. ß 512: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OR SENT FROM THE WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE, " AND "WITH ALL FAULTS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) ABOUT: (A) THE WEB SITE; (B) THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ON AND PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE; (C) THE FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEB SITE; (D) THE MESSAGES AND INFORMATION SENT FROM THE WEB SITE BY USERS; (E) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED VIA THE WEB SITE OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES; AND/OR (F) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE, ANY OF THE WEB SITE'S FUNCTIONS OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES OR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION AND, IN ANY EVENT, MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS SUCH WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING ANY OF THE FEATURES OF THE WEB SITE, YOU ACT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. FURTHER, MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE. MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEB SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION'S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
13. Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS LIMITS ITS LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AS SET FORTH BELOW: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES OR THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM (COLLECTIVELY, THE "MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS") BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, ECONOMIC, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO (1) THE WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, OR YOUR UPLOAD INFORMATION; (2) THE USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITE; (3) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR CONTENT;(4) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OWNERS; (5) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEB SITE'S TECHNICAL OPERATION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE WEB SITE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). THE MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, MODEM, CELL PHONE, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEB SITE OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. YOU RECOGNIZE AND CONFIRM THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS’ ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, TELEVISION SHOW, MOTION PICTURE OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS AND/OR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND/OR AFFILIATES OR YOUR UPLOAD INFORMATION, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY MARIE VERONIQUE ORGANICS WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, TELEVISION SHOW, MOTION PICTURE OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OR YOUR UPLOAD INFORMATION OR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS RELATED THERETO. BY ACCESSING THE WEB SITE, I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
14. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Marie Veronique Organics Entities And Individuals with respect to any and all costs, claims, demands, investigations, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees arising out of or in connection with this TERMS, including, without limitation: (a) your use of the Web Site; (b) your violation of these TERMS or any law, rule or regulation; (c) your use of the Content; or (d) any of Your Upload Information. You will cooperate as fully and reasonably as required by Marie Veronique Organics in the defense of any claim. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Marie Veronique Organics retains the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay any and all claims, demands, proceedings, suits, actions or causes of actions which are brought against Marie Veronique Organics herein under the terms and provisions of this Section 16 and in no event shall you settle any such claim without Marie Veronique Organics' prior written approval.
15. Governing Law THESE TERMS AND THE INTERPRETATION OF THESE TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES AND SPECIFICALLY WILL NOT BE GOVERNED BY THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTIONS ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS, IF OTHERWISE APPLICABLE.
16. Jurisdiction and Venue You waive all rights to trial by jury in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these TERMS and/or the Web Site. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these TERMS and/or the Web Site shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any matters or proceedings that are not subject to arbitration as set forth in this Section 18 of these TERMS and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of California. You waive the defense of forum non conveniens.
17. Miscellaneous You are solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Web Site and the Content, including, without limitation, those governing your transmission or use of any software or data. These TERMS and any applicable end user license or similar agreements contain the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Web Site, the Content and Your Upload Information and supersedes any and all other prior written or oral agreements between them. The section titles in these TERMS are for your convenience only and do not have any legal or contractual effect. You agree that these TERMS will not be construed against Marie Veronique Organics by virtue of having drafted these TERMS. If any provision of these TERMS shall be held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction or as a result of future legislative action, such holding or action shall be strictly construed and shall not affect the validity or effect of any other provision of these TERMS. No waiver on the part of Marie Veronique Organics of any of these TERMS will be of any force or effect unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of Marie Veronique Organics.
18. Termination You understand and agree that Marie Veronique Organics will determine your compliance with these TERMS in its sole discretion. Marie Veronique Organics reserves the right to deny access to all or part of the Web Site and to deny access to any person in its sole discretion without notice or liability of any kind. Any violation of these TERMS may be referred to law enforcement authorities. Upon termination of your user account or access to the Web Site, or upon demand by Marie Veronique Organics, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Web Site and all related documentation
Marie Veronique Organics may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the Thank You Program rules, regulations, benefits, eligibility for Membership, or any other feature of the Program or may terminate the Program any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
Marie Veronique Organics reserves the right to exclude individuals from the Thank You Program in its sole discretion. Any abuse of the Thank You Program, failure to follow any terms of the Thank You Program, Membership inactivity for more than 24 months, any misrepresentation or any conduct detrimental to the interests of Marie Veronique Organics may subject members to Membership revocation and will affect eligibility for further participation in the Thank YOu Program. If your Membership is revoked, any points in your account will automatically expire. Marie Veronique Organics reserves the right to make changes to its Web site, and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check or review these terms and conditions from time to time to keep informed of any changes.
View full Terms of Service: http://www.mvorganics.com/pages/terms